feta_mgp
Focus Fanatic

Fan#: 88210
What I Drive: 2012 SGM Focus SEL

FF Reputation: 7 feta_mgp Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by engine ear View Post
Well, I'll be honest. I'm picking up a 2012 Titanium tomorrow(if the truck gets there early enough to have the car prepped)and some of this is worrisome for me. My wife will be the main driver and she will be rather upset if these problems arise while on her way to see her 91 year old mom in Sun City, 50+ miles each way. She is not an IT person. If loud noises come spewing out for no apparent reason and they can't be traced back to the source and be fixed...I won't have this car long.
The crap and non-responses I took from 4 different dealers to get this car are another story. At times I felt I was being told..."it shouldn't be this hard to spend money...don't buy now...wait"..ya know what I mean?
So, I WILL be posting here...I hope with many more positive responses than the other variety.

Cover me...I'm going in...

Just tell her not to keep trying to press buttons if nothing happens for a few seconds... that will cause lock ups and major issues. There will be glitches, but that's inevitable. Just tell her to press one thing at a time and wait for a response.
Sonic Crew #28