Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum - View Single Post - Ford Focus SVT racecar / street car in the Midwest only 5K miles!!!
View Single Post
Old 06-20-2012, 02:09 PM   #1
Clark18
Focus Jr. Enthusiast

Fan#: 85911
What I Drive: 2002 Focus SVT

FF Reputation: 1 Clark18 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Ford Focus SVT racecar / street car in the Midwest only 5K miles!!!

My SVT is currently used only for SCCA racing, but can be street driven since it has a clean title and intact interior. The cage is professionally built, and there is a fire system and Ford Racing seat/steering wheel. The odometer reads only 5,000 miles but the engine and transmission were gone thru last season, and the clutch/flywheel and shocks were new last season. Spare parts included with the car:
*most parts to build another SVT engine
*aluminum flywheel/racing clutch assembly
*LSD
*six Euro SVT rims and six regular SVT rims
*Ford Racing shocks w/ camber plates
*paint matching hood, fender, bumper
*ORP, stock cat, oversized throttle body
*SCT tuner
Ford supports racers with great contingency money and the car can be raced in SCCA, NASA, rally, used for track days, whatever! I just qualified and finished second w/ the SVT at the June Sprints, the largest SCCA National race in the country, proving it runs well. I’m only selling because I want to move to a different class. If wanted for the street we can remove the cage and such; the red exterior and matching cage look great though. I’m asking $9,500 for everything and am located in WI; for info contact 920-470-7493 or PM me and I'll give you my email. I will consider trades but serious inquiries only please--thanks!

Here is a pic:
http://jwwwebdesign.smugmug.com/SCCA...TzCh&lb=1&s=XL

Last edited by Clark18; 06-20-2012 at 03:12 PM.