Level Up 11% Completed
Level up: 11% Level up: 11% Level up: 11%
Forum Activity 3%
Activity: 3% Activity: 3% Activity: 3%
FF Reputation: 7 feta_mgp Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by TiPilot View Post
Yeah, I need to get louder with them. I've documented everything, sent many emails with photo/video evidence of issues to the dealer, am trying to get the regional CSM involved thru here (recent PMs are finally getting somewhere with that), and am trying out a new dealer.

Although the dealer where I bought my car and have had it serviced thus far is extremely highly rated, I can't say I've felt that way about them. Poor communication, long waits, etc. So, hopefully, a new dealer plus CSM involvement will improve things going forward...
To add onto this whole discussion I have to disagree that posting on here regularly with issues does nothing for the cause. Maybe it's not as effective as all of us getting in touch with Ford directly, but we don't all do that, some guys don't bother. There are Ford reps on this site who do see our posts, whether or not they read them all and try to pass them forward is one thing, but they're here.

I think whenever Jaclyn comes in here and sees that since that last time she logged in we've had several more pages worth of posts addressing issues and concerns, it should say something about our customer experience. If Ford knows what they're doing by having reps patrol forums, then this makes more of a difference than you might think.
Sonic Crew #28