Level Up 72% Completed
Level up: 72% Level up: 72% Level up: 72%
Forum Activity 1%
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%
FF Reputation: 1 Richs10 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyFox View Post
Thanks for posting this Richs10! I am glad to see that at least one other person comes here to post positive results. There is so much negativity in this forum that I wonder what kind of horrific lives some people must have to be so incredibly negative and spewing such vile venom. Seems like there are people who thrive on being negative. But, of course, that is just MY OPINION. :-)

For the record, as I have said before, my MFT works quite well, and I too am quite happy with it. Sure there are minor issues, but I have a life to live, and quite frankly don't want to bring myself and others down by dwelling on every minor nuance there is to complain about. Sure, there are some systems with legitimate, serious problems, but there is also a warranty for them. If they spent as much time complaining to their dealers and Ford as they do in this forum, they would have solved (a majority) of their issues.
I suspect that the vast majority of owners are satisfied with the MFT system after the 3.0 update, but the negativity in this thread was so depressing, I was tempted to unsubscribe from it. I'm glad to hear that others are enjoying this truly advanced system. As far as I'm concerned, its one of the best things about the new Focus.

Rich
(I still can't believe I bought a Ford Focus and that I'm having such a great time with it!)