VonKrause
Unicorn Owner

Fan#: 72283
What I Drive: 2009 Ice Blue 5 speed 4 door FoFo

FF Reputation: 7 VonKrause Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (3)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue5ive View Post
It was decided the 2nd Saturday of the month correct(I thought was a great idea)? Could even be a Sunday or could alternate months.

So all that is needed is a calendar. Then you circle the 2nd Saturday/sunday of every month on that calendar. That way there is no confusion. Then plan events. Could even poll the group for additional suggestions. Get said list of things we've already done and these additional suggestions and write them on the calendar, one for each month. There you go, all planned for the whole year. Could even post calendar or make physical copies to pass out.

Just a suggestion :)
That is a great idea, and in all honesty I dropped the ball this month, next month WILL be second saturday for sure and I will be posting something about it sometime beginning of next week. So think of something yall would like to do and don't hesitate to drop hints or chat me or Ray up.

I for one would LOVE another beach meet, the last one was almost 2 years ago and was a HUGE turn out and a great time. I would like to do it again. What do you guys think?

-VonKrause-
SR #233