Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum - View Single Post - DCT / PowerShift Transmission Update TSB Thread
View Single Post
Old 06-14-2012, 09:43 AM   #1237
Dysan911
Focus Addict

Fan#: 95746
What I Drive: 2012 White, Focus Titanium

FF Reputation: 2 Dysan911 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaaru View Post

I had FSA 12B37 done yesterday so I'll be monitoring my fuel situation closely. So far, I like very much how the tranny reacts, it's more responsive, has less hesitation and dear God, I even had a kickdown mergring onto highway trafic last nite. I noticed that Iddle drops to 500/600 RPM's and it still shuders but very lightly compared to before. anyways, 12B37 sounds like a sucess to me. I hope the tranny will still behave during winter time as I had troubles adjusting to avoid TC to kick in at each stop and go.
It amazes me the number of people who report that the tranny is much more responsive.. Wow I have the opposite. Mine seems like its always trying to shift to the highest gear as soon as possible and when you make minor adjustments in speed it seems reluctant to downshift or kick down so the engine seems to bog and the overall experience makes the car seem like a slug!.

I was told the same thing about it needing a 1k miles to adjust but I don't believe it will ever be as good as I felt it was with the prior update.