TiStick
Boob Whisperer

Fan#: 96514
What I Drive: LesVagon

FF Reputation: 16 TiStick Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (5)
Quote:
Originally Posted by KeithLM View Post
I have a proclip in my current car and it's been pretty nice. Yes, they are pricey, but they are custom made for each car and device, so that's nice. I'm glad to see some folks here have gotten this so I know it'll fit fine in my car when I get it. Are there power outlets/cigarette lighters somewhere near the dash on the Titanium? I see getting power to it might be a nuisance.

I originally got mine to hold a Garmin, which uses a ball mount. Coincidentally my LG G2X mount uses the same size ball mount, so it mounts on there without trouble.
I mounted my ProClip at the passenger side center vent location. I then pulled up my shifter boot and ran the power for my Garmin nuvi 2555LMT to the accessory plug in the back seat of my Ti. Tucked all the cords under the console, you can't see the power except for the little bit that exits the top right corner of the shifter boot, and the plug in the back of the console. Just me and the wife, no backseat passengers. Cell charger can be plugged in at the cupholder 12V source between the butt warmer controls. GPS is powered by accesory power, which shuts off after car is off for a bit. No other power needed yet.

I'm going to get the new OBDII power connector for my Valentine One, so it will be nicely integrated as well.
Sonic's Mk3 Crew #11
Hatch Nation#163
Quote:
Originally Posted by suss6052 View Post
Watch out for the D