View Single Post
Old 06-10-2012, 11:48 AM   #1825
CourtneyNYC
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 86057
What I Drive: 2010 - Sterling Gray&2012 White Ti

FF Reputation: 1 CourtneyNYC Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
>>>I'm still going to maintain that the programming is crap, nothing more, nothing less. A master reset does not fix the disappearing street location, a master reset does not fix the garbage voice commands, and so on and so.

I'd go along with that.

Mind seldom works properly and surprises me with a new malady daily. I find salvation in the fact the screwing around with it gives me something to do while driving and I know the folks at Ford, who are really on the leading edge of in vehicle electronics, have their heart in the right place.

I am collecting screen shots but . . it's nearly a fool's errand. Some days things connect, other times I get the "Bluetooth disabled" . . .and the navigation (silly small compass) and entertainment panel (sometime count the number of keystrokes required to go from a station on Sirius Bank 1 to Sirius Bank 2) show signs of being designed by a team of 23 year old recent engineering grads.

I carry a spare iPod and a set of headphones for when the radio (phone fails to properly disconnect) isn't working. Generally, after about 30 minutes, and 9 phone calls later, I get the "Call Ended" screen and my radio back.