Focus Fanatics - View Single Post - For Sale: 2000-2011 Trunk and Hatch LED conversion kits
View Single Post
Old 06-09-2012, 02:43 PM   #65
VonKrause
Unicorn Owner

Fan#: 72283
What I Drive: 2009 Ice Blue 5 speed 4 door FoFo

FF Reputation: 7 VonKrause Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (3)
Update time

I am going to say that the SVT kit will not be as bright as the zx3/zx5 kits but I do plan on making kits specifically for the SVT's. Basically since there is a sub in the way in the SVT I will make kits that mount on the right side of the hatch and they will contain 3 of the bricks instead of the two that the zx3/zx5 have. It's a little lopsided for my tastes but the light is still pretty bright and will do a much better job than the stock bulb will.

SVT kits cost $30

SALE!

Due to the low demand and not so bright nature of the green and amber kits I am discontinuing them and putting the two kits that are already made on sale! Each one is $20 and includes free shipping! I have one of each color and they must go. PM for more details.

PaP adapter

I have found something that could work for a Plug and Play setup and am just waiting for the shipping process to get them to me. So for those of you that were waiting for this feature to come up your wait is almost over!

Wireless adaptation

If you like the idea of changing the look of your ride depending on your mood I will now be offering the option of changing the color with a wireless key fob that can be added to your order of 2 strands.

Wireless kit $42

As always feel free to ask any questions about these kits, I will try and get back to you as soon as possible.

-VonKrause-
SR #233