BiggerBoat
Focus Addict

Fan#: 85913
What I Drive: 2012 Red Candy Titanium Hatch

FF Reputation: 3 BiggerBoat Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ricomtl View Post
well, my first highway cruise test was with 4 adults, so that probably skewed the results, but I did reset the MPG meter when I hit the highway, the cruise control was on for a long period (3hr trip) and speed was set at approx. 65mph. The best mileage that was recorded was 33 and quickly went down to 31. It was nice & warm outside, flat highway, no hills....

My car is @ the dealer today to address the clunking and the TSB 12B37... we'll see if mileage gets better after the transmission re-flash.

I know something isn't right my car since out of the Foci reporting back their mpg on Fuelly.com, might is completlely off charts for the moment. But I see that I get better mileage at every new tank, but others seem to have mid-30s right out of the dealer!
Yeah, my numbers are pretty much all with two average adults and a couple carry-on sized bags. Not sure how much the extra weight impacts. I guess you'll know if you try this alone or with a single passenger. I reset my 'Trip 1' every fill-up but am resetting the 'Trip 2' MPG constantly to see what the MPG is in different conditions.