Old 06-05-2012, 10:42 PM   #4
Hedgehog Focus
Focus Rookie

Fan#: 99630
What I Drive: 2012 Focus SEL Sonic Blue

FF Reputation: 1 Hedgehog Focus Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Hi Noemi-
I took it for service today and this time they got more aggressive with a real repair.
So far so good but it has not even been 24 hours yet and this was an intermittent problem.
I mentioned to I was on a Ford message board and I was learning about my problem and the service manager told me that Ford employees are not allowed on these boards and they could be fired for being on them. I don't know what to believe sometimes as I told him I saw some correspondence from people like you.
Any way thanks for you reply and hopefully it was the apim or in laymans terms the sync brains.

Update: OMG the same message came back while I stepped out of the car and the radio was playing and I came back in just a few minutes.The same day it was supposed to be repaired.
I will call dealer in the a.m. 2 dealers and one I have been to 3 times and two for actual service and one dealer 1 time also for the same problem and still it persists. I only have 165 miles.This repair was suppose to be from the sync designer is what they told me.

Hedgehog Focus

Last edited by Hedgehog Focus; 06-06-2012 at 12:12 AM.