Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum - View Single Post - Zx3_bmxrider's Mild Mannered Build Thread
View Single Post
Old 05-31-2012, 09:40 PM   #422
zx3_bmxrider
Meh.

Fan#: 84231
What I Drive: 2001 Pitch Black ZX3

Points 9,537, Level 65
Points: 9,537, Level: 65 Points: 9,537, Level: 65 Points: 9,537, Level: 65
Level Up 63% Completed
Level up: 63% Level up: 63% Level up: 63%
Forum Activity 3%
Activity: 3% Activity: 3% Activity: 3%
FF Reputation: 9 zx3_bmxrider Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (12)
Quote:
Originally Posted by stealthzx3 View Post
awesome headlight man :D those will look really sweet and clean up the front end. i've been thinking about painting the housing in mine but then i won't want to keep the eyelids. only problem is, they're probably on for good. i guess i can try it anyways, i just need to find time to do it since i'm sure it will almost be a day long process. (baking, dissecting, painting, dry time.) can't wait to see those on your car man
Thanks! I thought about doing that too. I was going to just pick up the cheapest stock set i found, then mess with them and tak my time. Alot of locals would cut you a deal. Someone local offered me a set for cheap, junkyards have them for cheap as well. I saw these and how cheap they were, and decided to jump on them. lol The spraypainted re-re looking eyebrows I had messed up my headlights. They were always scraped up and pitted, and when I bumped into my moms car it broke the tabs in the drivers side. Soooo these headlights will be a breath of fresh air for sure. lol
Hatch Nation #92 || FocusXtreme || Zetec Crew #377 || Southeast Fanatics || Focus Factor || Rally Revolution #4