Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum - View Single Post - !! Steeda CAI Results Only !!
View Single Post
Old 05-31-2012, 12:04 PM   #79
SteedaBrandon
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 96136
What I Drive: n/a

FF Reputation: 1 SteedaBrandon Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (2)
Quote:
Originally Posted by asting View Post
Your fan boyism is duly noted. I was merely pointing out a blatantly false statement. Claiming it's cheaper is downright wrong.
Like I said earlier there are differences between them, with some advantages going to steeda. There's no winner in every aspect. Someone asked a question and they're entitled to information. If you disagree with the spread of free information for potential consumers maybe you should find somewhere else to peddle your goods. aren't you the one who tests items for them? That hardly puts you in a position to be impartial.

Hell, I don't have the k&n or any intake now and am in the research stage., Im not saying price is everything.
I'm still actively looking into the steeda.

You're a mod aren't you? For shame....
Finally, being a sponsor doesn't entitle you to be free of criticism. Nothing I said was false.
Bottom line, no one can possible know of every retailer (B&M and online) that sells these products and could possibly know every price (and discounted prices) out there.

I'm comparing apples to apples, you are comparing apples to oranges.

If you want to compare a retailer's limited-time/customer discount to manufacturer's regular prices and call it apples to apples, be my guest.