Focus Fanatics - View Single Post - Ford Focus ST vs WRX vs GTi vs Volvo C30 vs Civic SI vs Veloster Turbo vs Mazdaspeed 3
View Single Post
Old 05-30-2012, 09:46 PM   #9
Rockstar92
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 88204
What I Drive: 2006 silver zx5 se

FF Reputation: 1 Rockstar92 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (1)
Quote:
Originally Posted by VTwin60 View Post
OK first things first 2011 Impreza for the 2011 year, Impreza was down to 27,391 from 36,072 in 2010. Thats a drop of -24.07%. STIs only made up 13805 of that number. Do yourself a favor and look at the sales numbers for other cars and tell me what you find. Better yet here an insight for you for the 2010 Mustang which "only" sold 66,623, and that is an all time record low.
Another thing is the WRX ONLY comes in manual no auto. Not many people can drive manual and others are to lazy to drive manual. Like 90% of cars in America are auto. Only a real car enthusiast drive manual. So, point being on the other hand the mustang does come in auto. Which is why they sell so much more than a WRX. That is one major problem I would have buying a mustang because alot girls and wannabes drive auto mustang gt's. Not that I have a problem with girls driving a high powered car but only like 3% of girls really love cars and actually can appreciate a v8 other than that I don't see what a girl needs 400 horsepower for. Also no offense to autos I know they rule the drag strip but it is what it is.