Focus Fanatics - View Single Post - Nightly Boredom thread for the Night Stalking TX Crowd
View Single Post
Old 05-30-2012, 05:06 PM   #14536
joesperformance
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 92411
What I Drive: 01 Focus SE Sedan, Zetec

FF Reputation: 2 joesperformance Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (5)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas Ghost View Post
i have asked this question before and nobody could really help me so im asking again maybe someone that knows the answer is looking now.
umy fog lights dont work, i have been asked do the bulbs work? yes. are they connected? yes
i took the switch out of my dash everything seems legit, i took my bumper of and the lights out off of bumper, they still have the wire connected to them i followed the wire as far as i could. any suggestions cuz i really like fog lights, and they have not ever worked since i bought the car a few months back. some one please know something there are too many car people here for nobody to really know
u have checked fuse's, right??

also, u can run a straight wire from battery to fuse or to the bulb sockets to ensure the sockets and bulbs are good....

then u need to check voltage at the switch, make sure power is gettin to the switch at all times when car is running and headlights are on, then make sure there is power coming out of it with it on......

foglights wont work unless car is running and headlights are on, unless u have done the foglight mod......

Sedan Revolution #232