Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum - View Single Post - !! Steeda CAI Results Only !!
View Single Post
Old 05-30-2012, 09:22 AM   #70
DrkKnight614
GO Green

Fan#: 14522
What I Drive: 2003 2.0L Grabber Green Zx3

Points 25,851, Level 96
Points: 25,851, Level: 96 Points: 25,851, Level: 96 Points: 25,851, Level: 96
Level Up 51% Completed
Level up: 51% Level up: 51% Level up: 51%
Forum Activity 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
FF Reputation: 47 DrkKnight614 Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joey D View Post
Brandon hooked me up with the Steeda intake for my car and I got around to installing it last week. I'm really happy with it and the sound is amazing, I love the growl it makes around 2,500rpm all the way up to 7,000. I can't wait to get an exhaust on and see how the car sounds then. It really does have a nice boxer engine sound and isn't overbearing at all. Cruising down the freeway you can't even tell it's there, same goes for easy acceleration.

As far as power goes, it feels like the pick up is slightly better with the car, but it's really hard to tell. I have notice an improvement in fuel economy though by about 2.3mpg on average under similar conditions.

I am really glad I went with Steeda over other brands. It looks great in the engine bay and everything fit perfectly. It took maybe 25 minutes to install and everything fit tight and spot on. All I had to do was trim the the rubber that sealed the box to the top of the hood.

Posted via FF Mobile Why did you have to trim the rubber?