Focus Fanatics - View Single Post - Ford Focus ST vs WRX vs GTi vs Volvo C30 vs Civic SI vs Veloster Turbo vs Mazdaspeed 3
View Single Post
Old 05-29-2012, 03:15 PM   #26
besthaticouldo
i wear no pants

Fan#: 26970
What I Drive: '11 OBP WRX Sedan

FF Reputation: 104 besthaticouldo Excellent Standing Memberbesthaticouldo Excellent Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (23)
obviously im biased. BUT i absolutely LOVE my car. the new wrx is insane. intake and full turbo back and tune and im at 300whp/330wtq. my car in a straight line rapes porsches and makes mustangs look foolish.

that being said, i do autox this car, i did it once with my well set up focus. i'll take my focus back on a small track any day. but my wrx is just as good, it does push in tight corners. also to say the AWD doesn't help on the track thats goofy, my awd shines on a track.

btw the mistakes on your chart, 0-60 for wrx in 4.7 seconds, also we have 17x8 wheels stock
remember that building a car shouldn’t come from parts it should come from deep inside your soul. let the car speak for all the emotions, memories and experiences youve made and the car will take a life of its own. truth over fame.