Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum - View Single Post - !! Steeda CAI Results Only !!
View Single Post
Old 05-29-2012, 11:13 AM   #64
_RED_
Sonic's MK3 Crew #02

Fan#: 10712
What I Drive: 2014 Fiesta ST

Points 36,293, Level 100
Points: 36,293, Level: 100 Points: 36,293, Level: 100 Points: 36,293, Level: 100
Level Up 0% Completed
Level up: 0% Level up: 0% Level up: 0%
Forum Activity 2%
Activity: 2% Activity: 2% Activity: 2%
FF Reputation: 2 _RED_ Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (1)
Quote:
Originally Posted by asting View Post
Your fan boyism is duly noted. I was merely pointing out a blatantly false statement. Claiming it's cheaper is downright wrong.
Like I said earlier there are differences between them, with some advantages going to steeda. There's no winner in every aspect. Someone asked a question and they're entitled to information. If you disagree with the spread of free information for potential consumers maybe you should find somewhere else to peddle your goods. aren't you the one who tests items for them? That hardly puts you in a position to be impartial.

Hell, I don't have the k&n or any intake now and am in the research stage., Im not saying price is everything.
I'm still actively looking into the steeda.

You're a mod aren't you? For shame....
Finally, being a sponsor doesn't entitle you to be free of criticism. Nothing I said was false.
Fanboyism huh... haven't been called that before lol (at least about cars, maybe cell phone lol)

I tested their STS shifter not the intake. I could have bought any intake and came close to buying the FSwerks one. But I chose Steeda because it is IMHO the best option. If you are basing your purchase solely on price, find the best deal and buy it. You can look through my post I haven't told any one to buy one brand over another.

Anywho, everyone play nice or infractions may be handed out and the thread cleaned.

Also as it stands you are the one hassering the sponsor because you be live their part should be cheaper,
Quote:
Originally Posted by asting View Post
Telling me to be quiet when someone asks a question comparing products is hardly unbiased.
We may be reading different threads who told you to be quiet, I said if you don't like the answers here and like the K&N maybe post there.
Moderator: Third Generation Ford Focus, DURATEC Ti-VCT GDI Performance Chat & Florida regional section