Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum - View Single Post - Picture Spots in Tampa
View Single Post
Old 05-27-2012, 11:03 PM   #3
MudMan
Focus Addict

Fan#: 98752
What I Drive: 97 Explorer XLT

FF Reputation: 1 MudMan Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (3)
Quote:
Originally Posted by WAFlowers View Post
More unique than a beach? Hmmm ... Drive it INTO the water; that would be somewhat unique!

I was just at the beach the other night and, overhearing some tourists, was reminded again of how lucky we are to live in a beautiful place like this. Most of the country dreams of coming to someplace like this for a vacation and save up for a long time in order to do so, but we can get to the beach with a short drive any day of the week! WOW!

Sure, beach pics might be commonplace for us here in Florida, but the rest of the country is jealous of us!

Find some cool looking office building, maybe with mirrored glass, and pose it there. Or the top level of the Tampa airport short term parking with a jet taking off in the background? It is free for at least the first 30 minutes.
you just gave me a great idea for some shots WAF, theres some all glass/mirrored buildings ion downtown Tampa that when you stand in front of and look up when the clouds are moving you just wanna fall over thinking your falling lol
Hatch Nation #86