Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum - View Single Post - Post For 2012 When You Get a Vin#
View Single Post
Old 05-25-2012, 11:18 PM   #4028
raptor1956
Focus Addict

Fan#: 97725
What I Drive: 2012, Sonic Blue, Focus Titanium

FF Reputation: 1 raptor1956 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodsman View Post
Picked up my new Focus today. I have already put 86 miles on it. Can't wait to see it in the light.

I am stoked!

Ha, got you beat!

I drive back from a business trip in Boise thinking I probably won't get my car until Tuesday or Wednesday of next week but one hour after getting home I call then and sure enough they had the car. So I go to the bank to get a bank check for an additional deposit (cash down) and when I get home there's a voice mail asking me if I could come by tonight to pick it up. I get there at 6PM and by 7PM I'm driving off in my new Ti HB.

So I take it on a 3 hour shake-down ride and so far I'm very pleased. When I picked the car up the dealer forewarned me that my car had been selected for a test drive at the factory and had almost 60 miles on it. By the end of my shank-down ride the car has over 220 miles on it and is getting over 34mpg according to the display.

I'm going to get the car tinted first thing tomorrow then I'll have a few days of riding around the SLC area before I have to return to Boise next week.

I will be driving to Boise. I'll be working in Boise for just under two weeks then I'm taking a week off to do a little driving tour of southern Utah. I figure to have close to 4000 miles on the car within 3 weeks!

I'll post a few pictures in a bit...

Brian