Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum - View Single Post - High Performance 2012 Ford Focus ST
View Single Post
Old 05-24-2012, 12:15 PM   #1238
77 Z28
Focus Rookie

Fan#: 94604
What I Drive: 2004 Honda Civic Si

FF Reputation: 1 77 Z28 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Can anyone tell me what is MSRP is for a fully loaded (ST3 package) with moon roof?
Tried to build on Ford's US website and it tells me to contact a dealer for accessories..

Here's a recent response from Ford Canada when inquiring about the ST here in Montreal.

"HERE IS SOME INFO ON THE FOCUS ST 2013. THE MOST EQUIP VERSION INCLUDING GPS AND MY FORD TOUCH SCREEN AND OTHER HITECH SUPPLIES WILL COST YOU $34.499.
IF YOU WANT THE BASIC ONE, YOU JUST HAVE TO TAKE OFF 1200$ FOR THE MOON ROOF AND 700$ FOR navigation THE RECARO INTERIOR IS STRICTLY LEATHER VERSION (NO PARTIAL CLOTH) . THE HITECH PACKAGE INCLUDE MY FORD TOUCH WITH SIRIUS SATELLITE RADIO, THE ELECTRONIC REGULATION TEMP 2 ZONE AND A SONY SYSTEM WITH 4 ADDITIONAL SPEAKERS. THERE 6 COLOR AVAILABLE FOR THIS CAR : SILVER, OXFORD WHITE, PERFORMANCE BLUE METALLIC, RACE RED, BLACK SMOKING AND THE 300$ COST TANGERINE SCREAM COLOR. MORE INFO TO COME NEAR THE END OF SUMMER, DEBUTS IN FALL."

34.5K before tax is A LOT of $$$ !!

Thanks !