Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum - View Single Post - 2012 Ford Focus K&N Intake kit Released.
View Single Post
Old 05-18-2012, 09:29 AM   #119
craigsfocus
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 97985
What I Drive: 2012 Race Red SE

FF Reputation: 6 craigsfocus Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by unida767 View Post
Is it possible to put back the engine cover once the intake is installed?
Honestly, I couldn't tell you. I have a SE so it didn't come with the engine cover. But the intake doesn't appear that you would have a hard time putting the engine cover back on. I don't know anyone in the Austin area that has a Titanium to try it on either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayhawkDuke View Post
That sounds awesome...do you have any other mods? Exhaust or anything else? I'm trying to decide if I should spend the extra money on the K&N over the Steeda, and listening to your videos convinced me to go with the K&N! I don't know that anybody else has that particularly intake installed yet, so keep us posted...I'm particularly interested in MPG (although that might be tough the first week or so while you enjoy the extra HP...haha).
My car is all stock with the exception of the intake. I plan to see if my fuel mileage has increased this next fill up. I drive about 150 miles a day so I try to keep my foot out it. Most of the time I just use the cruise control. I plan on getting an FSWerks Race Exhaust here soon.

Active Duty US Army. MOS 91E (Machinist). OEF Vet.