Focus Fanatics - View Single Post - 2012 Titanium Front Strut Low Speed Noise (Clunk/Rattle)
View Single Post
Old 05-17-2012, 10:51 AM   #289
TORQUERULES
The Professor

Fan#: 1083
What I Drive: '13 Mazdaspeed 3; '87 'Stang

FF Reputation: 9 TORQUERULES Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (3)
Sent you a PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FordCustomerService View Post
Hi Montana,

I understand. The helping hand is available in the event you desire to take the escalation route.

BTW - Thanks for the enlightenment about the location.

Kabigon,

Ford Motor Company utilizes various mediums to collect concerns raised by our family members. These forums, as well as numerous Customer Relationship Centers, help with the documentation of issues. If we see a trend which needs to be addressed, our engineers will pull and compile the necessary reports in order to guide the dealership personnel.

Hi rkramer,

Thanks for taking the time to post your comment.

Don't let this experience drive you away from a great buy! Certain characteristics disappear once a vehicle reaches the break-in period. The car you test drove may still need time to smooth out. Please re-visit the dealership, and cruise around town with another Focus; I would be interested in hearing the results.

Hey meattooth,

Visiting the local Ford dealer begins the process of figuring out whether or not a trend is developing. When you do make an appointment with the service department, please send a PM with your contact information, dealer name/state, approximate mileage, and VIN. Iíll contact the Customer Service Manager in your area.

Take care!

Noemi