Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum - View Single Post - Ask a Ford salesman anything (Incentives, Inventory, etc)
View Single Post
Old 05-16-2012, 10:32 AM   #1469
grpdranger
Focus Rookie

Fan#: 98128
What I Drive: 1996 Ford Bronco, 2002 Powerstroke

FF Reputation: 1 grpdranger Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Checking Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by imccrea View Post
Is this a hatch or sedan? I'm assuming Titanium or are you looking SEL?
imccrea,
Just wanted to check back with you reference the vehicle I am looking for :2012 Titanium Hatchback. I attached the specs from the previous post. Thanks again!

Imccrea,
I have searched this situation and have not found a duplicate. First, I would like to thank you for the wealth of knowledge and information you have shared. It has help my wife and I solidify our decision to purchase the Focus.

My question is that I am looking to purchase in May. I would like a car that has been built in 2012 in the US plant (if possible). Below are the option we want:

2012 Titanium Hatchback
White Platinum
Moon Roof
18" alloy wheels
Black Leather
Sync My Ford Touch
No Navigation if possible
No other options

On Ford's website in the build and price area. The best possible match showed as follows:

Base MSRP: $22,305
Total Options: $3,975
Destination Charge: $795
SubTotal: $27,075
Available incentives: -$250
Net Price: $26,825

I was give a quote from a dealer through a friend of a friend for what I am looking for. The price was $25,298 plus 8% tax. I was told that this was the X Plan price (which I qualify for).

I searched around and found a couple of vehicles, one at McMahon Ford for $23,995. Last four of Vin#: 2093 and one at Bill Pierre Ford for $24,489. Last four of VIN#: 8283

Both of these listed prices are below the X Plan that I was quoted. Am I missing something here or do these prices vary this much and it all depends on the dealer? This is a very important purchase for our family. I have been researching this vehicle for 4-6 months (safety, maintainence, issues, customer satisfaction, gas mileage, etc..). I would like to make sure that I am not missing out on any possible savings.

I have been pre-qualified for the 3.9% @ 60 mos or 5.9% @ 72 mos. What rebates would I be eligible for if any that may be applied to the vehicle purchase? We were sent things in that past but, we were not ready to purchase at the time and those cupons are well expired. Our last name is Todd and we reside primarily in Arizona.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. Any other constructive assitance from the members here is welcome. Thanks!

JT