Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum - View Single Post - The 2012 Window Tint Thread
View Single Post
Old 05-14-2012, 01:50 AM   #517
electech
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 85620
What I Drive: '12 Focus Titanium Hatch

FF Reputation: 1 electech Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by raptor1956 View Post
That is great news, you surely suffered through the prolonged wait.

I should be no more than a couple weeks behind you, maybe as soon as 5/21. Noemi said 5/28 but I'm hoping that was a worst case estimate. I did check with CSX today but no status yet. Car was ordered 4/14 and built 5/7...

Tinting is about the only thing I'm planning for the near future, but over time I will order new wheels/tires, a spring kit and maybe shocks. I would like a tad lower and a bit stiffer but as this is my daily driver I have no plans to Rice it. About the only engine work I can see is a CAI, but, once again, not for a while...

Brian
Thanks Brian, suffer indeed!!! It will be picked up on the original ETA date Ford first supplied!! In other words, worst case! Since this will be my wife's daily driver, I won't be doing much to it. I was planning on installing the contour splash guards myself, but since it is raining now and supposed to for the next 3 days, that figures, I am going to have the dealer install them in the morning. I have ordered the Weathertech vent shades, currently backordered till early June and I have the engine cover here and will be installing that. I might pick up a chrome exhaust tip and one of those magnetic bras to help with summertime bugs. Other than that, pretty much going to stay stock, although a Titanium is far from stripped!!!