Focus Fanatics - View Single Post - 2012 Titanium Front Strut Low Speed Noise (Clunk/Rattle)
View Single Post
Old 05-12-2012, 04:42 PM   #246
sirhawkeye
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 83605
What I Drive: 2012 Focus SE Ingot Silver HB

FF Reputation: 1 sirhawkeye Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by theos2 View Post
I also had the 11-11-2 TSB done last year. it did not fix my problem...... This TSB was done at the 2nd dealer after they acknowledged the sound. When I told them the sound is still there, they said it was normal. Ford dealers and Ford policies are a JOKE! Can't wait to get rid of this car. Ford lost me and all of my family and friends from being customers for life. i have alone prevented 2-3 people from buying a Ford Focus, and make sure to tell everyone that asks me about the car about the problems.
How many dealers have yo utaken the car to? I had to take mine to about 4 dealers before I could get one to re-program my trans computer (under a TSB). Unfortunately, it was a dealer that I didn't like too much, but at least they go the job when my "normal" preferred dealer said NO and that the problems i had were normal. I know this doesn't have to do with your suspension issue, but you may need to keep searching for a dealer until you get one that will fix the issue.

You can also try to PM the username "FordCustomerService" to see if you can get assistance. They've helped many people on this forum. I would give that a try if you're having issues with the dealer. FordcustomerService is a group of people from Ford's customer relations dept (From what I know of).