Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum - View Single Post - 2012 Ford Focus: 1 year, 6,000 miles, 6,000 electrical problems later :)
View Single Post
Old 05-10-2012, 04:41 PM   #11
unfocused1
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 95246
What I Drive: 2012 Candy Blue Ford Focus SEL

FF Reputation: 2 unfocused1 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by cappa View Post
I hear you man, I love this car alot so much so to the point that I've been patient enough to not cause a s--t storm(when I have every right to do so).

Same as you... if I can't get anything done with filing a lemon I'm going to try trading it in or selling it privately.
Good luck. A buyer will doubtlessly track you down the moment they have problems, though, and that might lead to a worse situation (I mean, we have lemon laws and Ford might be able to get things dealt with... a private purchaser will have only one legal option (they might outright sue), especially if you knowingly sell something that's bad... It is a shame you had the luck of the draw, and with luck you won't need to try to sell the thing privately.

It's sad, car buyers are caught in the middle, but - as an option - try selling on ebay - sellers have NO rights and a lot of un-scrupled people have gotten away with quite a lot... and the seller had zero recourse... stuck with no property and no money because said seller had to refund it...