View Single Post
Old 05-10-2012, 07:31 AM   #1605
copernicium112
Focus Fanatic

Fan#: 87742
What I Drive: 2012 Sonic Blue Ti Sedan

FF Reputation: 4 copernicium112 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Keep meaning to ask this of those with Nav but also keep forgetting. This is one that has been happening to me since the update (well, since I got my new Nav card a week and half after I updated). Haven't really seen anyone report it on here but it is possible I just missed it.

When I switch from the map screen to any of the other three screens (home screen not included) my street location is not in the Nav tab. Compass heading is there but no street location. I initally thought it was only going from map to Ent quad but further playing around showed me it happens whether I go to Ent, Climate, or Phone from the map screen. If I then go to either of the two remaining screens street location is back in the Nav tab (and I can hop right back to the screen I initally went to after map and it is there, unlike when I initally entered that screen from the map screen).

While my randomly disappearing street location under the compass on the home screen is exactly that, random and sporadic, this one is 100% repeatable, completely consistent in its behavior. Again, I don't remember seeing this one brought up by anyone else but that doesn't mean it wasn't. Wondering if others with Nav have this quirk or if I am just "lucky".