Focus Fanatics - View Single Post - TSB 12B37 - New?
View Single Post
Old 05-09-2012, 09:18 AM   #110
dberezin
Focus Rookie

Fan#: 96949
What I Drive: 2012 Tuxedo Black SEL 303A

FF Reputation: 1 dberezin Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by dberezin View Post
I just had my car in last Tuesday (May 2) to have the issue with my transmission looked at. They applied whatever service update was current at the time, but I still have the same issue which is shuddering when you take your foot off the brake (I have an SEL 4-Dr built on 2/16/2012). It feels like a manual when you start taking your foot off the clutch while the car is in gear. It doesn't do it all the time, but it does it enough.

I called the dealer back today and mentioned the new FSA 12B37. I heard her doing some typing on the computer and after a couple of minutes she told me they just got some information about that FSA this past Friday (May 4). She told me that Ford is sending out letters during the week of May 21 and they'll have the information and updates at the end of May.

So I'll just wait it out until then. I hope this helps some people here on the forum.
Quoting myself from the DCT / PowerShift Transmission Update TSB Thread...

After hearing about some of you guys getting the 12B37 done this week and getting the response above from 1 dealer, I decided to call another dealer near me (Bill Marsh Ford in Newtown, PA) and ask them about the FSA. He put in my VIN and told me my car was due for the update. I'm bringing it in Thursday night to have it done. Hopefully it can fix the shudder issue.