View Single Post
Old 05-07-2012, 03:41 PM   #23
Mucrammada
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 91537
What I Drive: 2013 Limited WRX Hatch, 2011 CTS

FF Reputation: 1 Mucrammada Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (1)
Ha, yeah it is expensive it's because it's all pure components. I had a friend that got really sick due to the DMAA and a few other things in a lot of products. I also started to get a heart mur-mur using Neurostim. So I plan on keeping stuff more pure to stay away from that stuff.

Also, their protein is a blend of whey and casein.

Soy in a post workout is beneficial. It is a slow processing protein which works great if you consume right after a workout. It keeps your metabolism up and by the time you're actually supposed to be using the protein for a recovery it's already in the process of being broke down. Post workouts are most beneficial within 45min-1hour of your workout. (This is due to the fact that your body is still working out after you're done). The whey protein although does aid in recovery very fact in a post workout, it's effects aren't as strong and the proteins are more malnourished by the time they are assimilated.

And if you want to be a distributor let me know. It's like having a second job I don't even work for lol. We can thank the company for my catback,cai,soundsystem and wheels :).
Official Mayo Hater #5