Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum - View Single Post - GOIN TO THE TRACK TONIGHt to rep the FOCI
View Single Post
Old 01-20-2005, 07:30 AM   #14
kenpokid
Focus Fanatic

Fan#: 9775
What I Drive: 2002 CD Silver ZX3, 1993 Coral Reef Blue 5.0 LX Coupe Mustang, 2005 Windveil Blue V6 Mustang

FF Reputation: 1 kenpokid Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (2)
Quote:
Originally posted by marcus151focus
ya ill have to post one .... . im not runnin on those nitto's im runnin on falkin AZENIS tires thats waht elpin me hook like a mo fo .. . my 60' is liek a 2.2- 2.4 most the time . . . . i ran crappy tonight i ran a 16.0 i was mad so after one pass i quit.... lol ... i dont run 15.6 consistently i norm a 15,8. . . . but ill try to get a time slip on here. . .
Alright kool. I dont want to start doubting you until I see a timeslip lol. 15.8s is still pretty good for a zetec with I/H/E. That is giving me hope cuz I have only and intake and UDP and a SCT tune (not Focus Sport) I think I will hit high 15s without an exhaust cuz the SCT tune is pretty aggressive, the only problem is the car has no top end (that is where an exhaust would help)...it has some serious low end torque...I get tossed in the seat when I launch it hard and spin the tires all through first into second. Once the track opens up again round here, I'll run it and see what I manage.