I'm doing a full upgrade to my 2012 SE Sport 5spd. I've never done an install before but figured with all of the good info on these forums I'd be able to handle it myself.
In order to help contribute to the scant knowledge base currently available on the '12, I'll try to make as many pictures as possible for all the noobs like myself who have never done any of this stuff. If I end up doing something that looks stupid, feel free to second-guess and/or ridicule me.
- Amp: Rockford Fosgate R600-5 5ch (50W @ 4ohms x4, 300W @ 2ohms x1)
- Sub: Polk db1040DVC 10"
- Sub enclosure: Atrend E10S (sealed)
- LOC: AudioControl LC6i
- Front speakers: Polk db5251 5.25" components
- Rear speakers: Polk db651s 6.5" coaxials
- Power wire: Rockford Fosgate RFK4 kit (4 AWG)
I'll update this thread as I get components installed. It's tough for me because I live in the city and don't have a garage, so I have the added challenge of trying to dodge passing traffic as I tear my panels off.