Points: 3,240, Level: 35 Points: 3,240, Level: 35 Points: 3,240, Level: 35
Level Up 27% Completed
Level up: 27% Level up: 27% Level up: 27%
Forum Activity 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
FF Reputation: 7 feta_mgp Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
http://www.change.org/petitions/ford...x-myford-touch

check this out guys, I started a petition on Change.org after seeing several recent petitions for things even as small as a $5 charge being dropped at a bank getting through and getting action taken. This is something we can come together and agree on I'm sure and with enough of a voice hopefully Ford will recognize the issue for real this time instead of issuing band-aid fixes.

You all know I'm normally one of the positive voices behind the MFT argument but lately as I use the system more and more things I used to think were isolated issues are happening to me EVERY time I drive the car and use the system, and the more issues I find that are replicable the more irritated I get.

So please take a second and sign the petition and let's get our voices heard. The more momentum we get with this issue the more pressure they're under to truly buckle down and fix this system and give us the system we paid for.

If you're members on other Ford-related forums like the Explorer/Edge forums, don't hesitate to throw this link up there! Ford is coming out with several new models this year including the new Escape, Taurus, and Fusion, as well as updating the F150 to be equipped with MFT as well. If this happens without the system being truly fixed we're going to hear about it in the media a lot more and the more negative publicity it gets the more it's going to hurt the resale value on our vehicles later on... so let's get this issue taken care of before that happens!
Sonic Crew #28

Last edited by feta_mgp; 05-05-2012 at 01:07 PM.