Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum - View Single Post - 2012 Ford Focus: 1 year, 6,000 miles, 6,000 electrical problems later :)
View Single Post
Old 05-04-2012, 02:03 PM   #6
xpartmgr
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 96709
What I Drive: 2012 White Ford Focus Titanium

FF Reputation: 2 xpartmgr Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by cappa View Post
thanks, yep I got my car in June pretty sure same time as yours... I only have 6,500 miles :X

Here's the update, my car was sitting at the dealership for a week. Apparently, they replaced the PCIM module(for the third time) as well as the fuse junction box. I've now been to the dealer 4/5 different times for something other than an oil change. My complaint to Ford worked, they did send an engineer to the dealership to take a look at the car but I have not received that paperwork yet. The paperwork from the dealership was 6 pages long though... lol.

I'm going to look around different attorneys see what I can do about filing a lemon.
Good luck with your lemon complaint. Several of us feel there are major issues that need resolve sooner rather than later. I have also contact Ford and I am waiting to know what they are going to do to repair the 10 items that are open on my car today. I really love the car, but the issues have taken away the joy of owning a new car. If these issues continue I will likely trade off the car soon. Take my loss and move on. It sucks because I paid for a good car, not a POS. :-(