zx3_bmxrider
Meh.

Fan#: 84231
What I Drive: 2001 Pitch Black ZX3

FF Reputation: 9 zx3_bmxrider Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (12)
Quote:
Originally Posted by timboslice View Post
i'll probably be replacing speakers all around this summer. did you have to remove the whole panels to get to the speakers in the doors and rear?

and i might save up and go with an aem cai. then get the borla front to back. i want to get as good mileage as you.. lol
Yep you do. Be careful when putting the part with the seatbelt back on. I didnt put it in right so my seatbelts didnt retract right for a year! My gf broke my door when she slammed the seatbelt in the door. lol But i finally figured it out why the seatbelt wasnt going up like a month or 2 ago.

My header was $50, and the exhaust itself was $100. The CAI was $220. If I had to do it all over again, I would do the same with the exhaust, but either make my own CAI for waaaaaaaaaaay cheaper and still have it do the same thing, or buy a CAI used.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyroinsa View Post
Yeah you got to take off the whole panel, I've been hearing that the Volant cai is better than aem cause the aem might hydrolock on you. Still trying to decide on an intake for myself, I might just go with the FSWERKS sri
I love my FSwerks cai. Whatever you do buy one used.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AvieF View Post
Love my fswerks :P ... Lol ok I'm done now Haha. Carry on.
Glad you like it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by timboslice View Post
huh, i didn't know they could be so dangerous to your engine. lol. i just want good performance, as well as keeping the engine as cool as possible and keep good mpgs.
The FSwerks cai is up and out of the way compared to most CAIs. Ive been through super bad downpours and never had a problem.
Hatch Nation #92 || FocusXtreme || Zetec Crew #377 || Southeast Fanatics || Focus Factor || Rally Revolution #4