dyn085
That Guy

Fan#: 98047
What I Drive: 2014 FiST/FoST

FF Reputation: 46 dyn085 Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (5)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bimmer-Bob View Post
So you don't think my fingernail polish polka-dots would be unique? I've never seen anyone do it, so I think it's very unique. But who says unique deserves approval?

And who are you to decide that it's okay to disrespect Autozone stick-on vents but not RS-replica vents? IMO, it's the same thing, except one requires more work and is irreversible, lol.

Look, top-trim level or not, this motor don't need no stinkin' hood vents. IMO, taking a lower-spec car and aping the performance-spec version is just lame. It's starting to approach badly-modded Civic territory. All it would need, really, is a Spec-R badge...

Anyway, that's just my opinion of course. Obviously some folks disagree. But isn't that the point of these threads? To bounce ideas off of other members? I certainly don't support the idea of the internet becoming an echo chamber where people come just to have all of their bad ideas reinforced. If the OP wants to go through with this, hey, it's his car - but if I can talk just one person off the cliff of bad modding, then it was all worth it. :)
Ok, you're right. Let's make a concerted effort to stop bad modding, lol.