Schroeder02

Fan#: 53191
What I Drive: 2013 Red ST & 2009 Focus Race Car

FF Reputation: 62 Schroeder02 Excellent Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (7)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProSilverVT02 View Post
Cool video. When was the video taken?

Just got back from Spring Rumble at Summit Point this weekend. First time getting the SVT on the track and it was a blast.

There was only 1 other SVTF at the event and he was HPDE-4 and ended up having brake issues and ran off course into the tire wall before turn 1.

Glad I could drive mine home in one piece.

What setup are you running? i.e. Brakes/Suspension/Tires/Engine Mods??
The vido was taken March 10th, suckes to hear a car wend into the wall any idea where he was from.

As for my car Iím running a stock size rotor with Carboteck Xp12 front pads and XP10 rears, typically I get about 6 to 8 days out of the fronts and same for the rotors. I tried to run the front rotors though 2 sets of pads but it was too much and I cracked a rotor clear though. I also have SS brake lines and I also run Castrol SRF brake fluid, and I have a front brake cooling set up.

Iím running toyo Proxy RA1ís, the suspension is KW variant 3ís with H&R springs are spring rates 450 front and 575 rear. I also have Fswork front camber plated set a -3.5deg of camber and -1.5 in the rear, sway bars are stock.

The motor has a Jackson Racing SC and makes 205whp, with a stock clutch ORP and 2.5 exhaust I also have a Torsion diff. I also removed the AC and the care is fully gutted and weighs around 2600.

Do you have any special rituals when the helmet is concerned like many have? - I wipe it so that I can see better.