Focus Fanatics - View Single Post - 2012 Titanium Front Strut Low Speed Noise (Clunk/Rattle)
View Single Post
Old 05-01-2012, 03:06 PM   #210
HornedFrog05
Focus Fanatic

Fan#: 97892
What I Drive: 2013 Tuxedo Black ST2

FF Reputation: 6 HornedFrog05 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (1)
Hey guys,

Sorry it's been a while since I've been on the forum but after reading all the new comments I'm starting to get discouraged. I talked with my CSM and she told me to take it to another dealership (seems like Ford wants to shift blame on the dealership for bad repair work instead of address that there is a legit problem with their new product).

Also, I had the TSB performed on my struts and the sound was gone for about 2 weeks then came back slowly and now it's more loud than it's ever been. As soon as I get home and have access to my service documents I will update the google doc. Thanks for that by the way, pretty nifty. Hopefully we can spark change from the manufacturer because as it stands they don't seem to care.

I'll be taking my vehicle to a different dealer next week to address the noise issue but also because my back seats have come apart from the backing and the leather. I can totally see into the workings of the seat if I fold the seat down. So, my car just seems to be falling apart from all sides :(

So glad I bought a Ford