Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum - View Single Post - Borla or Magnaflow?
View Single Post
Old 04-28-2012, 11:35 PM   #45
bespurcell
Focus Addict

Fan#: 60917
What I Drive: 2003 black svt

FF Reputation: 2 bespurcell Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by SonicPDX View Post
Trying to get an ORP from Dominic to see if that helps the mostly stock one sound/Flow better. With a Jackson Racing SC the stock Cat seems restrictive. Hoping the Borla comes to life with the ORP.
The first thing I did when I got my svt was ask Tom what was the best things to change for performance. He said an aftermarket panel filter and an orp. He said the rest of the exhaust and intake is really good from the factory. I was going to put a stock cat from a 2000 s10 I used to have on it. They flow really good and it sounded alot better when I put it on the end of the exhaust to check it out. It quietened it waaaay down. I'm not sure if it would've fit though. It got stolen along with the cat and manicat from my old duratec before I had a chance to see.

Last edited by bespurcell; 04-28-2012 at 11:41 PM. Reason: added to