Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum - View Single Post - tune ,who to go with
View Single Post
Old 04-27-2012, 10:34 PM   #174
1turbofocus
FF Affiliate

Fan#: 1123
What I Drive: 2000 ZX3 / 2002 SVT Turbocharged

Points 50,531, Level 100
Points: 50,531, Level: 100 Points: 50,531, Level: 100 Points: 50,531, Level: 100
Level Up 0% Completed
Level up: 0% Level up: 0% Level up: 0%
Forum Activity 26%
Activity: 26% Activity: 26% Activity: 26%
FF Reputation: 154 1turbofocus Excellent Standing Member 1turbofocus Excellent Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (28)
There is far more to tuning then what tuner makes the most HP , there is idle , cruise , driveability , MPG , I dont do tuning to get into a pissing contest to see who makes the most power that means nothing to me

I want safety , then driveability , MPG then performance , I will let the other tuners do the pissing contest who makes the most power with a tune , that isnt what I do , In the end if it does happen then my customers got a bonus

I help customers through issues for Hrs when something looks wrong with in there datalog , I take over the customers laptops and set up the updaters , set up the datalog list and request a datalog as well as do the first datalog just like I was sitting in the car with them , this is all things fs doesnt do or offer and doesnt ask for datalogs according to fs customers , How can you get a "custom tune" with out datalogging and making it a tune tailored to his car and his mods , you cant

I offer the best customer service for tuning out there and this is why , with that you get the best tune

Tom
Focus-Power: Your #1 Source for Ford Focus Speed, Tuning & Performance!

Customer Support
AIM: hpdyno
Email: hpdyno@aol.com
Phone: 704-249-3745
Site: focus-power.com

Elder 1turbofocus