Level up: 99% Level up: 99% Level up: 99%
Forum Activity 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
FF Reputation: 6 FocusRacingAustrali Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (13)
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Focusalaska View Post
Tom is the man @Focus-Power. and Randy is over at FSWerks. Both are SCT tuners. Both have extensive knowledge on tuning N/A & FI Focus. After much reading on both forums FF and FJ, there is a debate (and probably will always be) over who is the best or who to go with.
This debate will never end and alot of people on FF and FJ are sick to death of hearing about who is better for the last 10 years.

When you get a new tune from a different tuner do you ever get it dyno to see what type of gain you have made????

I would love to see before and after dyno pulls just to see who is better and you just can't say it driver better, you must post up dyno Results and not hear say.

You can have 2 NA Zetec and 2 Duratec with the same mods and 2 FI Zetec and Duratec with the same turbo kit and mods.

Now pull all the cars above on the same dyno on the same day and lets see what does happen next, it would be a close call hey.