Focus Fanatics - View Single Post - 2012 Ford Focus: 1 year, 6,000 miles, 6,000 electrical problems later :)
View Single Post
Old 04-27-2012, 03:13 PM   #3
FordService
Official Ford Rep

Fan#: 79824
What I Drive: Ford Focus

FF Reputation: 18 FordService Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by cappa View Post
This will be a little rant/review/praise of my 2012 Ford Focus Titanium and the various problems I've had with it in the hopes someone at Ford Customer service will see it. This June will be a full year since I've taken ownership of the car....
Now the cons: I have the handling package, so getting 40mpg is unrealistic but I'm getting 21/23 mpg tops, with a slight mixture of highway/city...
Now onto the one thing that has seen my car head back into the dealer for something that is not an oil change...the electrical...
I'm posting this on the forum to hopefully get someone from Ford to take a look...
Hello cappa,

Thanks for posting your concern. I'll be more than happy to escalate this to the Customer Service Manager for your area. In order to do so, please send a PM with your contact information, dealer name/state, approximate mileage, and VIN.

My partner Jaclyn will answer questions and concerns regarding MyFordTouch. Her handle is: FordIVTteam. Shoot her a PM as well.

Take care and have a great weekend!

Noemi

p: 800.392.FORD
t: @FordService @FordFocus @Ford
f: facebook.com/FordFocus facebook.com/Ford