B1GTED
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 96546
What I Drive: 2012 Tuxedo Black Metallic Focus Ti

FF Reputation: 1 B1GTED Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by heliosj228 View Post
I bought my car with the "performance upgrade" already installed, so I don't have any insight as to the previous problems people experienced. I've generally been pleased with how the Mytouch has performed, but in the last couple of days the Sirius presets have gone blank and I can't reset them.

I performed a reset through the setting options; then all the default presets were there for Sirius, but when I set my own and turned the car on & off, they were back to being blank. It's worth noting despite the presets being blank, they still work, just appear blank -- so one can assume the computer isn't losing it's memory.

Called the MyTouch tech support.. worthless. I had to explain the problem 5 times over and I still don't believe he fully understood my issue.

Based on some keyword searching, I suspect I'm not the only one having this problem. Any suggestions on how to resolve it?

Thanks in advance!
I found a fix that works everytime that my presets are blank. If my presets are blank, but the are continuing to work, i go to the entertainment screen, they are blank there too, ove on the left where you choose what source you want to listen to, I click on the sirius button, and it switches to the second set of presets, and they show up fine, push it again to get the 3rd set of presets, they show up fine, and then press it one more time, and it goes back to my first page of presets and they are all back and show up fine after that. It is almost like by cycling thru them, it refreshed/redrew the missing text.

It has blanked out my presets 3 times now since being on MFT 3.0.2, and has worked everytime I cycle thru them.