Focus Fanatics - View Single Post - Meet the KRAKEN!!
View Single Post
Old 04-25-2012, 11:23 AM   #84
SvviftSVT
Release the Kraken!!

Fan#: 58277
What I Drive: Green-Eyed 2004 Black SVT #0461

FF Reputation: 10 SvviftSVT Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (6)
Quote:
Originally Posted by sixshooter View Post
As your car sits now, I like it. The top wing is different. I like the 6 spokes better than your other wheels. If you want to incorporate green into them, paint the indents in the spokes green to match the rest of your green/black theme.

As for my opinions on your mods:
NO for colorchange paint on anything. It just looks tacky and out of place compared to the other 5 shades of green you have going on. Save up and professionally get the door/seat inserts changed to green. NO on the green/black 16" wheels (see above comment about your 6 spokes). Ditch the bandaid stickers.
thanks for your opinions. I seriously mean that.
the bandaids are just temporary as i have some paint imperfections (clear coat pulled/separated from the paint)
i have wanted to do the very thing you recommended for the 6spokes.
i do want to get my interior trim redone and my seats to match. i kinda like the colorshift on the interior, but yeah, i know its not the best. it does look out of touch with the rest of the car.
seats and door panels will get redone one of these days. my svt is my dd and i work too much to be without a car for any amount of time.

as far as the 16s go, they will prolly get posted for sale soon.
the 18s, i love. i want to get them painted as well, prolly more to go with the black/green theme.

and thanks for not just trolling. i have been a fan of your car and mods and plan on doing the diffuser reverse light mod. prolly going to use Grand Am fog/blinker lights and run the blinker as a brake light. still working on that one.. it will be a while.

and i love my svt spoiler. esp with my "custom diffusers" lol... not everything from autozone/pep boys is ricey. it is all about being careful with your choices.
TeamFOCALIZE!// HATCH NATION #45// October '12 ROTM

Track build will commence by Christmas (hopefully)