Originally Posted by herrtodd
Argh! I may have to settle for gray, then. Or wait a few more weeks and order a 2013 -- as it seems kind of silly to put in an order for a 2012 at this point. Any thoughts on waiting?
Or I guess I could find somebody who didn't get the wheel upgrade and see if they want to trade.
well I don't imagine 2013 offering much more than a different color or two and ridding itself of a package or combining moonroof + nav for a value pkg. The 12 will have the better rebate when 13's roll out. If you ordered now you could guarantee at least $750 less than the 13.