Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum - View Single Post - New to forum, My 2002 Wagon
View Single Post
Old 04-23-2012, 08:18 AM   #23
zx3_bmxrider
Meh.

Fan#: 84231
What I Drive: 2001 Pitch Black ZX3

Points 9,752, Level 66
Points: 9,752, Level: 66 Points: 9,752, Level: 66 Points: 9,752, Level: 66
Level Up 26% Completed
Level up: 26% Level up: 26% Level up: 26%
Forum Activity 4%
Activity: 4% Activity: 4% Activity: 4%
FF Reputation: 9 zx3_bmxrider Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (12)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nevin W View Post
Yeah, the part with the ford emblem. Unfortunately the reason they will not sell it to me is not because it is hard to get off, but instead because then the hatch is useless if some other customer decides to buy the whole hatch and there is no hatch trim piece. Thinking I may just try to plasti-dip it instead. Also, does it make it harder to sell a car when you have your lights all blacked out and such? I would think so as people will start wondering what you have done to the car if you have done things like that to it. Reason I ask this is because I am thinking I may buy a ZX3 at the end of summer so I dont want to effect how quickly my wagon will sell. Any thoughts?
I didnt see this until now. lol If you plan on selling it I wouldnt mod it at all, maybe some plastidip if you are really bored. That way it will peel right off.
Hatch Nation #92 || FocusXtreme || Zetec Crew #377 || Southeast Fanatics || Focus Factor || Rally Revolution #4