Focus Fanatics - View Single Post - Nightly Boredom thread for the Night Stalking TX Crowd
View Single Post
Old 04-19-2012, 10:29 PM   #13727
Chris_HT
Focus Addict

Fan#: 86229
What I Drive: Blue SVT 2002

FF Reputation: 4 Chris_HT Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (2)
^ looks pretty ^

uhmm... i didn't get a day off for sunday meet, it sux, was hoping to see you guys, and maybe even get that belt done, anyways maybe I will drop by and say hello because I start work at 5pm.

btw....
I just noticed that when turning to my driveway, or doing any kind of turn that requires wheel to be 90%-100% to the side, i hear some 'metal hit on metal' kind of noise.

Now, on last meet I was tired but I actually remember someone asking me if I experience this problem, haha, but I was too tired so can't remember who it was :D

btw2.... Justin - Open TTD doesn't let me sleep. all your fault.

btw3... Juuuustin.. I think I left one of the screws for air filter housing in your driveway. Well today I noticed 3 screws in my cup holder inside car, after throughout investigation I found out that since last meet I was driving around with half-open air filter housing, hrhrhrhrhrh, diy IMRC change ftw :D

btw .. ekhm (ya i really did edit this post so many times) I was actually thinking I would get me this -> CLICK do you think it's enough for most of the air-driven tools and maybe some small area painting? i know 6.2 SCFM is weak and wouldn't keep up constantly with most HLVP, but I'm hoping it would give me enough to paint one full piece before getting low on air.

Our Lady of blessed acceleration

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black&Tan View Post
But.... why read facts and investigate a claim when it supports your ideology?
...that should be written as 'The First Law of Internet Forums'