Focus Fanatics - View Single Post - What is this hose called?
View Single Post
Old 04-19-2012, 03:11 PM   #5
Focus Enthusiast
poppop's Avatar
Join Date: Oct 2008
Fan#: 59702
Location: Porterstown
What I Drive: 2001,Red,LX

Posts: 117
FF Reputation: 2 poppop Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Originally Posted by jays86lx View Post
I just bought both of those hoses from ford the other day. The one that is on the upper right is your pcv valve hose and the one coming out on far left is the crankcase breather hose.
P C V-positive crankcase ventilation, "crankcase breather"
poppop is offline  
    Reply With Quote