Focus Fanatics - View Single Post - Spi sedan rally build ?
View Single Post
Old 04-18-2012, 02:53 PM   #2
mikebontoft
Toxx

Fan#: 58647
What I Drive: 5.9L Grand Cherokee ZJ

FF Reputation: 76 mikebontoft Excellent Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (3)
I don't know if I would use the drilled part of the rotors.

I have a few of the things you might want though (spectre air filter or spare intake tube and maf, header and flex pipe section, spare throttle body to port etc.... hell actually even the magnaflow exhaust and high flow cat) PM me if interested because I need to get rid of it by next week.

Doesn't need to have a lot of power to be a rally car though. In fact its probably better to start with a slow car. But then again the SPI is not quite as fast in the first place.

Edit: what kind of rally are you trying to do as well? I believe you will need a roll cage as well BUT I cannot remember regulations for it especially since I don't know what you want to do with it.

My mistake, I see you already have the exhaust and stuff though. Do have a header for you
SR #127 | '02 Focus SE "Foci" (5.0 RWD - parting) | '90 Mazda 626 GT "Greenie" (2.2L turbo T3/T4 rebuild-sold) | '75 BMW 2002 "Carby" (resto-mod racecar) | '75 BMW 2002 (donor -sold) | '98 Jeep Grand Cherokee 5.9L (lifted and fast) | '99 BMW 328is (alt. daily).
Moderating General Chat Lounge, General Technical Chat, Ford Focus & General Car Chat, and Rocky Mountain Fanatics