Focus Fanatics - View Single Post - pyroinsa's ZX5 build thread(sort of)
View Single Post
Old 04-18-2012, 11:44 AM   #96
stealthzx3
Enthusiast

Fan#: 94260
What I Drive: 2003 Black ZX3 SVT, 2001 Black ZX3

FF Reputation: 9 stealthzx3 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (22)
Quote:
Originally Posted by pyroinsa View Post
Right now, I am waiting to complete the sale on the SVT wheels that I am getting from Fletcher. Wanted to get them powdercoated, at $80 - $100 each, that will wait a few months. I want to get grille inserts made for my fender vents, the problem with that is I have to take the fenders off so they can pour a mold, that's gonna have to wait until I can live without my car for a few days. Looking into getting a euro grille, didn't like the billet grille too much but I think it looks cleaner than stock. I really like cjheck's roof, I'm thinking about doing that with paint and leaving the AVS shade off the roof.

Near future coilovers, SVT wing and sideskirts, it should look really clean once I get these parts on.

Sadly, I have to build up my mod fund again, so hopefully my Konig's will sell soon - or I am going to play the waiting game and do some small stuff.
nice the SVT wheels, wing, and skirts would look great. i'm interested to see what the fender vents will look like. i like the idea of the euro grille as well, it will clean up the front end a lot. are you planning on making the roof glossy black? that will be different.

2003 EAP SVT #2752